Tuesday 21 December 2010

Christmas Scarf and Mitts

Another Christmas present here, this time for my mam. I fell in love with Rowan Cashsoft while in Hobbycraft - it is so soft and smooshy. This is probably the nicest yarn I have used so far.

I made her a Falling Water scarf using 2 skeins, shown here blocking:

Falling Water Scarf

And to go with it, a pair of Nalu Mitts in the same shade. I used pretty much an entire skein for these.

Nalu Mitts

Nalu Mitts

Here's the Ravelry page for this pattern, since this is the type of pattern you instantly fall in love with and I want you to be able to find it as soon as possible :) . I could hardly bear to give them away! I think I am going to have to make a pair for myself.

I hope they will help to keep my mam warm in the Scottish Highlands. Well, they will add another layer, at least!

1 comment:

  1. I love this scarf and mitts. I have never used the cashsoft but it looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete