Wednesday 9 June 2010

Little Orange Bird

I admit, part of the reason I wanted to learn crochet was because I fell in love with the Amigurumi projects I'd seen on Ravelry. I did start the Exchange Bag from The Happy Hooker, but decided it was a bit much for my first crochet project. Cue, the Birds of A Feather pattern, which is very cute and very do-able for a beginner.


The stuffing is showing through a bit because I didn't have the right size hook and had to go up to a bigger size. But sometimes the urge to cast on (or make a chain, in this case?!) is urgent and must be obeyed.


Done in an evening, which considering this was my first ever crochet project shows just how fast these little guys are to make! I would not be surprised if he ends up with a few friends before long . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment