Wednesday 3 February 2010

Somebody stop me . . .

I appear to be accruing what is commonly known in creative circles as a 'stash'.

The evidence:

 


  
This is more yarn from Kemps, only a month after the first lot.

I am using it though! Look!


  Space socks for Mr. Jelliebeans made in Regia Galaxy from the first lot - these are actually further along than this. I'm doing the toe decreases on the second sock now.

 The Patons Vintage I didn't know what to do with is well on it's way to becoming a Gail/Nightsongs shawl.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for the comment. I'm glad you commented because it reminded me to come and add your blog to my list. I can't believe you've been knitting such a short time and you're doing socks and lace and everything! Look forward to seeing what you decide to knit over the summer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am overambitious - it is going to cause me a headache eventually! Watch this space. ;)

    ReplyDelete