The nights are getting distinctly chilly. I dug out our hot water bottles and realised that now I've had my sewing machine for a little over a year there's no excuse for still having to wrap our hot water bottles up in old towels.
So, continuing with the blue theme I seem to have going on here, this is the first hot water bottle cover I made with some leftover fabric and batting. I'm still quite new at the whole free-motion quilting thing - I think this is only the third thing I've quilted that way.
This was made up as I went along, and it actually turned out alright. It has a push-fastener, but the flap sticks up a bit so I may stitch some velcro to it.